Last week my good friend Staci had a baby shower for her 1st girl!!! I am so excited she is finally having a girl after having three adorable boys. I made her white chocolate raspberry cupcakes with chocolate baby bottles, rocking horses, safety pins etc... on top. Check them out!
Just decorated....
All boxed up and ready to go!
Congratulations again Staci! Having girls is sooo much fun- you will love it!


3 comments:
Those are perfect! I know they were yummy. I can not look any longer...my mouth is watering haha. Congrats to your friend Staci!
THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN! They turned out SO cute. You are so very talented and I am so grateful you would take all the time to make those for me. You are such a sweet friend.
Yum! I need to get you to teach me how to make those lovely chocolate strawberries you made for Valentines. A healthy treat don't you think :)
Post a Comment