Getting ready to BBQ- with a gas grill, a charcoal grill and a smoker!
The girls and I decided to give Ben something he has been wanting for years... a charcoal barbecue!
The girls decorated Ben's birthday present with stick on googly eyes. Then Ellie ripped them off, I re- wrapped the present, they put the eyes back on, Ellie ripped them off again..... and on it went over and over again!
As many of you know, my wonderful husband just turned 32 yesterday! Can you believe it. He is such a lucky man to be in his thirties and married to a young lady in her twenties. Hahaha! Really though- I am so lucky to have you Ben. I am so thankful to your parents for bringing such an amazing man into this world! I love you more than you will ever know- so for now- just sit back and enjoy the German chocolate cake! Happy Birthday Ben!!!


1 comment:
What big helpers you have! They did a great job wrapping their daddy's gift! What a neat gift it was. I am glad Ben had a happy birthday :)
Post a Comment