Thursday, May 3, 2012

1st Zoo trip of the year!

 The lions were right next to the window!


It is warming up every once and a while here- so when the weather gave us a clear day I took the girls to the zoo! It was great! Since the weather was about 60 degrees all the animals were out having fun and enjoying the mild temperatures. We even got to walk through the new wallaby exhibit- yeah! Even little Ellie started checking out the animals- usually she just watches all the other people. It was a great first trip and we can't wait to go again.

2 comments:

Grandmashadowcat said...

I want to go to the zoo ~ So much fun! I'm glad the weather is nice enough for you.

Jessica D said...

How I love the Boise zoo! I wish I were closer I would have loved to join you all!