Friday, January 27, 2012

Anniversary Trip!



Bellagio gardens...


This picture was all done with flowers!



Chinese new year decorations were everywhere





My beautiful earrings!!! I rocked them in Vegas a few times!

Thanks Mimi- love you!


Getting ready to go out.


Jelly Bean Statue of Liberty in New York New York!

Awesome!



Our wonderful welcome home signs from the girls.

So cute!





Last weekend Ben and I took an Anniversary trip to Las Vegas! We've been married for 5 years and thought we deserved a little something for ourselves!!! We had so much fun. We ate amazing food, saw the Phantom of the Opera which was spectacular, shopped and of course gambled a little. It was really nice to spend some time with each other. A special thanks to my Mom for watching the girls- without her we would not have gone. Thanks Mom!!!! Also a special note for Ben. I love you Benny! We have had a wonderful five years and brought two beautiful little girls into our family. I can't wait for the next five. Love you!

3 comments:

Grandmashadowcat said...

What an awesome trip!! I love so many things I can't comment on them all. Gorgeous earrings, A+ restaurants noted - not that I will ever get there but... Love it!

Starnes fam said...

Glad you guys were able to get away for a few days! Happy Late Anniversary!!

Jessica D said...

Looks like the PERFECT anniversary celebration! You two look so happy. Warms my heart :) Congrats on your anniversary.