Monday, July 6, 2009

Emma loves her shades that Auntie picked out!

Emma holding Bubba so I can put drops in his eyes! Such a good helper!


4th of July- Emma's personal showing


Bubba did NOT like the fireworks!

Emma throwing Pop-its!
We had a great 4th of July weekend. My birthday was the 3rd- and I was totally spoiled!!! Ben was able to take 3 days off in a row! It was sooooo nice to have him home for more than a day!!!!! We played constantly and lit fireworks on the 4th- so much fun! Hope all of you had a great weekend as well!!!





4 comments:

Jessica said...

What a picture perfect day for an American family! :)

Jessica said...

Oh...and I am thrilled you had a wonderful birthday and time with your family! :) Hugs!

Josh and Tiff Roundy said...

Hope you had a great birthday. Looks like you had a nice holiday. Emma keeps getting cuter and cuter.

Grandmashadowcat said...

Benny! Did you build that nice garden bed? What wonderful pictures. I can almost feel the warm air and sunshine.