Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer

We are getting huge zucchini!

Yum... strawberries

Our little garden in full bloom!


Roses... I also have a velvet red and yellow rose bush blooming!!!


All ready to go play outside... shades, purse, and cell phone- check!
Such a silly girl!



This is a picture of when Emma made her OWN BED! I came in to get her up and this is what I found... the sheets and comforter pulled up and her stuffed animals arranged on her pillow! She was ready to go!!!!



Well it certainly is making out to be an interesting summer for us! Bubba is still on his restriction from surgery but healing well. It has been in the low 100's and Emma can't get enough of being outside- which has been an issue since Bubs can't spend much time outside! Nevertheless we are making the best of it! Our garden in growing like crazy in these hot temperatures. We have carrots, tomatoes, tomatillos, cucumbers, zucchini, strawberries and watermelon all in full swing. Emma LOVES eating carrots right out of the garden. We have been playing outside as much as we can but it is usually at night when it cools down to about 85 or so! Here are some fun pictures of our summer life!

3 comments:

Grandmashadowcat said...

Drat, I put my comment in the wrong place. Oh Well. I LOVE These!! The garden is beautiful - will you expand it next year? I can't believe Emma can make her bed. She's growing up fast!

Jessica said...

Ah in full bloom!!! :) How great, looks so cozy and pretty there! Hoping you are having a wonderful summer!!!:)

Unknown said...

painted toe!! i love her so much! awww could anyone be cuter in the entire world!!!!