Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My big 3-0!

Yep - that's right I just turned 30! I never really imagined being 30 but so far it doesn't seem much different than 29. We did our best to celebrate despite our loss. My Mom and sisters came to town and took me out for a mani pedi followed by Despicable Me 2 with the whole family. It was great! Later that night my friend Randi and her adorable girls came over to celebrate too- we had a dessert party! Yay!
 Thank you to everyone who helped me celebrate!!!
 Our Family
 
 Just the girls... Auntie Rissa, Ellie, Grandma, Emma, myself and Auntie Ashley!
It was so nice to have my mom and sisters here!
 
Me and my sisters!
 
 Getting ready for fireworks of course! You can't leave those out!
 
 Emma
 
 Ellie
She is going to be a total pyro just like her Momma!
 
 The kids lining up for the pre show
 

After all the partying was done we headed to the mountains for a nice break.
We played hard riding the four wheelers and boating on the lake.
As always it was beautiful. I miss these mountains so much- you don't see this in Boise!
 
Taking a break from the ride with Auntie Rissa and Papa.


1 comment:

Shell said...

Can't believe you are 30! I still think of you as 22 :-)