Thursday, May 16, 2013

Preschool Graduation

Today has been a bittersweet day for me and just plain bitter for Emma. Neither of us were ready to say goodbye to her two AMAZING preschool teachers. Emma has learned so much this year! She knows her address, phone number, all her colors and numbers, shapes and much much more. Not only did she learn there but she was safe there- which was key for me. I always knew she would be ok when I left her at school thanks to her teachers. I will definitely miss that!
 
We went to the park to celebrate and let all the kiddos play. We had a great time at the park- though when it was time to say goodbye Emma was in tears and I was too- just on the inside. I am not ready to let my little girl go to kindergarten! We will sorely miss her wonderful loving teachers- at least for a couple years until Ellie goes to their class.



 






Emma with Mrs. Ollivant
 
Emma and Mrs. DuVall

2 comments:

Grandmashadowcat said...

Oh my gosh! Little Emma has her first graduation - How exciting!! Don't be sad Emma. There are more super teachers to come.

Jessica D said...

She is so grown up! Love seeing your blog!