Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mothers Day

Mothers Day was certainly one to remember! It started out pretty rough- Bubba throwing up all over the carpet- a spider crawling out of my morning paper- while I was reading it- then Emma decided to push Ellie around in our computer chair- which she has been told a thousand times not to do- only to fling Ellie out and cut her check open on the side of the desk. Yikes- it was quite the morning. However Ben came home from work around 4 with box brownies in hand as well as a new hanging basket of geraniums! So sweet! I had just pulled homemade zucchini brownies out of the oven- so we will have to make the others another time. Woops! Then we went to one of my favorite places to eat- Kyoto! YUM!!! So all in all it was a Mothers Day to remember. Thank you to my sweet girls and hubby for my Mothers Day! I hope all of you had a wonderful day as well!!

 We were having a really hard time not squinting in the sun!
It was a beautiful day.
 
Emma made this for me at preschool- all done with her cute little fingertips.
 
Ellie and her hurt little cheek after I washed her up.
My reminder that a Moms work is never done!
 


1 comment:

Jessica D said...

Chelsi! You look spectacular! What a beautiful mommy.