Monday, December 10, 2012

SNOW!


 Ben, being the wonderful Dad that he is, pulled the girls around and around the yard and the park until they were little Popsicles. So cute!



While I love Boise, it never snows enough here. We rarely get snow and when we do it melts within the day. So when we got snow a few days ago we were sooo excited we went right out to play. We threw on our snow pants and coats right over our pajamas and were out the door! Here are some fun pictures of the girls playing in our first snow of the year!


A little wish to Mother Nature: 
Please let us have snow for Christmas!!!
Sincerely- Chelsi

1 comment:

Grandmashadowcat said...

We haven't got much snow yet either! But I will happily send you some when it gets here. Wish I had cool snow pants like that.