
Some coloring while mom makes Christmas treats!


Some Santa love...

An attempt at the fence!
We had to fence in the tree this year- Ellie would not stay out of it!
She was either trying to blow out the lights like candles or pulling all the ornaments off or just causing plain old mischief!!!

My favorite ornament!
A little white church by Christopher Radko. It's beautiful!

Our tree

The girls were ready to decorate and were playing with their snow globes almost instantly!

Getting ready for Christmas is one of my favorite things! I love the decorations, shopping for the perfect gift and spending some extra time with family. I wanted to share some fun Christmas pictures with all of you!
1 comment:
Wishing you all a beautiful Christmas! Your place looks very festive and I am sure the kids are so excited that Santa will be visiting :)
Post a Comment