Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Baby Update!
Well, we have made it to 38 weeks! Yeah! I have been off bed rest for a while now and have only had a few nights of contractions- though they still don't seem to be doing anything. I am still dilated to a 1- so no change there. If all goes as planned we will be induced next Tuesday the 21st. That is if little miss Ellie doesn't make a surprise appearance before then! My labor with Emma was 16 hours long... we are hoping this one will go faster... but we should be seeing Ellie late Tuesday or early Wednesday morning. We are so excited to see her!!! We will be sending out texts with status updates and keeping everyone in the loop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh my gosh - already! It seems like time has gone by so fast - though I'm pretty certain YOU don't feel that way. It would be so nice if they don't have to induce, but whatever works! I'll be anxiously waiting for that phone to ring. :)
Awesome news! Dallin was born on the 21st! A great day!! Hope everything goes well!
Cool! She may be born on the last day of summer!
Hooray! I can't wait to meet little Ellie! (And I'm sure you can't either!) Just one more week—hang in there, sis! (: Love you!
You are such a strong woman! Thank you for the updates, I have no idea how you find time to do it. I love getting them :) We are so happy for you and pray for you and your sweet family daily. Sending big hugs.
Post a Comment