Thursday, August 26, 2010
Baby Update!
Well... this past week or so has been trying for us. As some of you may have heard, last Thursday I started having tons of contractions 5 mins apart. We rushed to the hospital and were monitored for a few hours. Eventually they sent me home because even though I was contracting nothing else was happening. I was sent home on strict bed rest until the following Monday. On Monday we were checked again and there is no change... I just still have nasty contractions here and there. My orders are to take it super easy and try to keep little Ellie in a few more weeks... so that is what I am doing! Lots of movies and puzzles with Emma for me. Benny has been working his butt off trying to get dishes and laundry done before he leaves for work so I won't "forget" and do them myself... so sweet! He is the best husband ever!!! So for now we wait and see... hopefully she will wait until at least 39 weeks! We are saying our prayers that she does! We will keep you all updated if there are any new changes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry you have to be in bed but I'm also so excited to see her! Hang in there! Were thinking of you!
Wow! Those are the coolest rooms ever! I especially love the tree. Emma did a wonderful job of picking out her designs. I sense an artist emerging :)
ah, sweet Chelsi. You are so strong! Cannot believe that you will be welcoming another sweet little girl into the world :) Hugs to you all.
Post a Comment