No... I didn't hide candy under all this stuffing!
Showing off her basket!We had a nice small Easter on Sunday. It was great! Emma and I did an indoor Easter Egg hunt first thing in the morning and then we started cooking to get things ready for Easter dinner. It took a while due to me still being sick with "morning sickness" but we prevailed and had a wonderful dinner when Benny got home. Here are some fun pictures of Easter at out house. Enjoy!!
This is Emma Easter Egg hunting- though I think she was much more interested in eating the jelly beans inside rather than looking for more eggs.

2 comments:
Oh my! Her little smile is so adorable. This is the first time I have really heard her talk up a storm! How cute is she. Looks like a wonderful Easter! :)
You have got to frame that one of her in her Easter dress! Emma you are so beautiful!!
Post a Comment