Our big announcement today is that we are expecting our 2nd baby!!!! Yeah! I will be 13 weeks along on Monday and the baby is doing great! We are due Sep. 27th- so look forward to the new addition then!
This is wonderful news! Congrats Johnson family :) He/she is beautiful, look at that adorable little profile! :) May God bless your family, now and always. Thank you for sharing this amazing news! I know Emma will be a great big sister! This is a lucky baby, coming into a family with amazing parents and a perfect sister, and we cannot forget Bubba...of course :) I love you all! Jessica :)
Oh and there go the leaky eyes again. Shadow cat is not as happy about the news as I am because I scared him by running around the house yelling "#7 Shadow! #7!!" (He thinks I'm weird) Welcome precious little one ~ what an amazing first photo ;)
Yeah!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! Congrats on the big news. Chels I hope you are feeling ok. How are you feeling? I am so excited to hear what you guys are having! Your mom must be thrilled too. Can't wait to meet the little one.
Chels, Benny and Emma! Congrats on the new addition arriving this fall! I'm so happy for you all and Chels, hope you get to feeling a whole lot better soon! Love you! Steph (mama-to-be) :)
4 comments:
This is wonderful news! Congrats Johnson family :) He/she is beautiful, look at that adorable little profile! :) May God bless your family, now and always. Thank you for sharing this amazing news! I know Emma will be a great big sister! This is a lucky baby, coming into a family with amazing parents and a perfect sister, and we cannot forget Bubba...of course :) I love you all! Jessica :)
Oh and there go the leaky eyes again. Shadow cat is not as happy about the news as I am because I scared him by running around the house yelling "#7 Shadow! #7!!" (He thinks I'm weird) Welcome precious little one ~ what an amazing first photo ;)
Yeah!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! Congrats on the big news. Chels I hope you are feeling ok. How are you feeling? I am so excited to hear what you guys are having! Your mom must be thrilled too. Can't wait to meet the little one.
Chels, Benny and Emma! Congrats on the new addition arriving this fall! I'm so happy for you all and Chels, hope you get to feeling a whole lot better soon! Love you!
Steph (mama-to-be) :)
Post a Comment