

Emma turns 10 months old today and I cannot believe how fast she is growing. She is pulling diapers out of the rack on her play pen and getting into everything! She can almost reach the books on our bookcases and is so close to walking she can taste it. She can even balance herself standing up for almost a minute without any help! Crazy!!!! Benny and I are loving seeing what she will be up to next!
4 comments:
What an amazing little girl! She is lucky to have such a loving family! :)
(I really should edit before posting) So what is your secret? Emma and Bubba look like such good buddies together - full of mischief! How is it that your house is always so clean in all of these pictures?
Thanks for saying the house looks so clean in the pictures! Clutter and dirty stuff drive me nuts- so I tend to clean- a lot!
Post a Comment