


Well- today was a cupcake disaster! I had an order for a garden party. It was to be a dozen chocolate and a dozen white mini cupcakes in pastel colors. The order turned out great but as Benny was putting them in the car the box folded on him and destroyed the cupcakes! Yep -all 36 (I added a few since they are so small). Yikes! Benny was so cute- he felt bad and went right away to the store to get me new ingredients and boxes so I could remake the cupcakes-so sweet. In the end the cupcakes did turn out- here are some pictures.
3 comments:
Oh my...what a story girl! They turned out so beautiful though. You are very talented! Lv Jess
Oh, that made me cry when I heard about it. I just happened to call Benny just as he was at the store getting you new supplies. He felt so bad! But it looks like you made a quick recovery - those are just beautiful.
He did feel bad- poor guy- but it was just a stupid box. We recovered well.
Post a Comment