While my birthday is always a fun time, this year I got a special "present"... food poisoning. Yep- super nasty, week long lasting, severe food poisoning. Awesome! Thankfully I am over the worst of it and just in recovery mode! We still celebrated and thanks to my family at the cabin- an early celebration- and to Ben when we got home, we still had fun.
This was my surprise when we got home! My sweet husband- who hasn't made me a birthday cake since we were dating- made me a brownie cake! I couldn't eat much but it was great! He even had fireworks all ready to go! Best Hubby Ever!!!
Since I was down and out I took a chair for the show this year.
Ellie decided to jump in and get everything ready to go for Daddy!
Ben entertained the girls with snakes, smoke bombs and sparklers while we waited for it to get dark.
Thank you to all my family and friends that sent birthday wishes and helped me celebrate!
Love you all!
1 comment:
Sorry to hear you did not feel well on your birthday...that is not how it is supposed to be :)
Post a Comment