Friday, June 6, 2014

Crazy May!

May was so busy for our whole family!! It was non stop school events, birthdays, dance events and much much more. In the mist of all this chaos I was also elected to the PTO as their "Publicity Director"; like I didn't have enough to do. :) I hope I will be able to help them out. 

Now for the fun stuff! Pictures from the month:

 We started the month off with Ben's birthday!
He wouldn't let me plan a party- but there was a family BBQ with ribs and some German chocolate desert!

 Both girls started swim classes again! Emma is still a little uneasy in the water and Ellie is still a child with no fear. We have fished her out a the pool a few times already. Crazy girl!

 This is Ellie's new "look how cool I am" face!
 Hahaha!

 Emma lost her second tooth.
 This experience wasn't any less scary than the first for her but at least she looks forward to the tooth-fairy now. This time she brought a book and $1! Sweet!

 At the end of the month it was finally dance recital time!
Hip Hop for Emma!

 Ballet for Ellie!
They both were absolutely adorable and did awesome on stage.

 Emma's hip hop class and teacher.
 It was a tiny class but they became friends instantly and had a great year.

Grandma also came to town for the recital.
The girls LOVE having Grandma come so they can show off their moves!


All in all it was a crazy, busy, wonderful month that I am glad to have behind us!


2 comments:

Grandmashadowcat said...

Love the fountain picture!!! The girls are growing up so fast already and summer will bring another growth spurt, I'm sure.

Jessica D said...

Gasp! They cannot be any cuter! My gosh-look at their precious little faces and adorable outfits.