Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Emma's First Day of Kindergarten

Emma is so excited for her first day!!!
 
 



 Yep- my face is smiling- but my body is saying "queasy".
I was pretty nervous for her first day- but we made it through!
 
 


Emma had her first day of Kindergarten yesterday! She has grown up so fast. It is hard to believe she is in school already!! Nonetheless, she is in am kindergarten and loving it. We dropped her off on her first day and as soon as she was at her seat she said "Bye Mom you can go now.". I was sad and proud at the same time. We left her to learn and went home. Later that day after school I asked her what her favorite part was and she  said "the whole thing". So cute! I am so glad she loves going to school- and hope she is always that way. We are on a new adventure with school and I am sure there will be many updates to come!

No comments: