There is an old Irish saying "There are only two kinds of people in this world; The Irish and those who wish they were." and on this happy holiday I have to say it is true. I love clovers- especially of the 4 leaf variety- and most things Irish. One day I hope to visit Ireland and get my fill of all things Irish. For now though- we wear green so Leprechauns won't pinch us and instead bring us good luck!
Time to celebrate!
Ellie is getting really bored with all the pictures!
So for now I will leave you with an Irish Blessing:
"May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go."
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go."
1 comment:
Oh my gosh - so CUTE!!! Again!!! Are they every anything but cute though, lol.
Post a Comment