Halloween was great this year! Both girls were really excited to go trick or treating, especially Emma! The girls had picked out their costumes about a month ago and could not wait to wear them. So when I pulled them out yesterday I was greeted with two HUGE smiles and loads of excitement for Halloween.We had a fun day filled with making cupcake monsters and eating way to much candy. Ben even came home from work a little early so he could go trick or treating with us. Ellie made a full loop around the park and wanted to stop and eat her candy every time she got a piece! Once she had enough Ben took her home and Emma and I did two more streets! She was raring to go and ran to almost every house. So cute!
Happy Halloween everyone!
Ellie, dressed as an adorable little elephant!
Emma, aka Princess Merida!
Swinging off some energy before we go trick or treating!
A little candy...
Silly face break ...
The "scary door" neighbor. As you can imagine, when you ring the doorbell here the head on the door starts screaming and moving up and down. Both girls immediately turned tail and ran. Hahahaha! I would have done the same thing!
Look at that little tail, so cute!
Our pumpkins!









No comments:
Post a Comment