Friday, March 23, 2012

Painting on a rainy day!

Ellie's bowl... she only painted the inside!





Emma's ice cream cone box. The top comes off so she can put stuff in it.



My plate... I decided I might as well do some hand prints while we were there!!!



There has been so much rain here the past few weeks that the girls and I were seriously having some cabin fever going on! My friend and I decided to meet for a play date at "Ceramica" and let the kids have some fun. All the kids loved the painting! Even Ellie got in on the action and painted a bowl. She even used a paintbrush instead of her fingers- I was so proud! Less mess for me! Thanks for going with us Jen and JP!!!

3 comments:

Shell said...

I just love your pics and blog to stay updated on you guys! Thanks Chelsi!! Let's skype one of these days. Love you! Shell

Grandmashadowcat said...

How cute!I love the handprints, too. What a wonderful idea. Like Shelly's idea too :)

Jessica D said...

How artistic! I agree with Shell, this is a wonderful blog and so much fun to look at!