

Ellie used her finger to eat the frosting out of the middle first, all while drooling down the front of her shirt!
Emma's big bite!
The next morning... tuxedo strawberries and a flower.
Ellie dug right in, she was to hungry to appreciate the chocolate!Valentines was a fun day for us- or three days rather! My mom and sister both sent the kids fun packages and the day before Ben took us out for a nice lunch and ice cream since he was going to be so busy the next day- we were spoiled! On the day of the girls and I made Valentines Whoopie Pies, then went to Emma's dance class and exchanged Valentines with the other girls. Once we got home we had a nice dinner and whoopie pies for dessert. Yum! The girls were fast asleep by the time Ben got home, so they woke up to chocolate tuxedo strawberries and flowers the next morning. They loved it! Thank you for the awesome Valentines everyone!!


3 comments:
Thanks so much for sharing Chels! The girls are getting so big I can't believe it! And you look stunning in those anniversary photos!! Looks like you are having lots of fun. Love the glass stuff you made! Cool!
If I had ever had a Valentine's Day like that I would love that day forever. And I would drool down the from of my shirt like Ellie, too! Thanks for these BEAUTIFUL pictures!
Way to go Ellie! That is exactly how I eat sweets too! :)
Post a Comment