Monday, November 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Emma!!!

It's a Minnie Mouse Party!!!



Mmmm...



A family picture just before we sing happy birthday









A quick snuggle with little sister




Emma jumpin' around with her girls



Making dirt cups... even after these all the kids had room left for cake! So cute!


Ellie covered in whip cream! Daddy was "watching" her and the next thing I know she has her own cup filled with whip cream and she is painting herself with it!



Opening presents



At home now, a gift she always dreamed of. Her very own camera!




Emma using her new camera



Ellie sneaked in a grabbed Emma's new Fancy Nancy doll and a necklace Em made. She thought she was pretty funny!




It seems like just yesterday Ben and I were getting married... and now we have two kids, one of which just turned 4 years old! I can't believe our beautiful Emma is 4 already! She had an awesome party at Just Kid'n Around- her favorite indoor play place. We invited all her "girls" as she calls them and her two "boyfriends". So cute. They played like crazy, had some grilled cheese sandwiches and got their faces painted, played some more then had a Minnie mouse cake. So much fun! Happy Birthday Emma. We love you!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The girls are sooo adorable! Wish I could have been there to play. You did a really good job on Emma's cake sister it's super cute.

Johnson said...

Oh my gosh. We missed a great party. Chels, that is the most amazing cake I have ever seen!