So... by now most of you know that I had surgery 2 weeks ago. The surgery went well, though I did have a complication a few days later, I am now recovering well! Thank you to everyone who sent cards, called and emailed to check up on me! I have 4 more weeks to go and then will be better than ever!
I owe a HUGE thanks to my wonderful Mom. Those of you who know her, know how fantastic she is and what good care she takes of all of us. My mom took 2 weeks to come and take care of us after my surgery. Without her help I probably would still be in the hospital from over doing it. So Thank you Mom!!!! I love you soooo much and am so thankful for your help these past weeks, and all the other times too!!!! We are having some serious Grandma withdrawl here and cant wait to see you again.

2 comments:
:) very happy that you are doing well and :( sad that I did not know you had surgery. Suppose it's too late to ask if there is anything I can do... I hate being so far away.
What a cute photo :)I am so happy that is behind you. I hope you are healed and feeling like you!
Post a Comment