She loves candels...
Decorating the cake...
3 years old!Little Miss Emma has turned 3! Can you believe it! I can't. Emma is doing great- she is very smart, loves to read, do puzzles, watch her shows and play. She is 39 inches tall and growing like a weed!
As for the party... well that was a disaster of epic proportions. Emma got the flu right before her party, so in order to not get everyone else sick, we moved it to the next Saturday. Good plan, right? Nope! The next week right before the re-scheduled party Ben got sick, then on the day of the party I got sick. Stupid flu! Her party was cancelled and the poor girl even decorated her own cake- though that was the highlight of her day- I still felt horrible! Next year Emma, next year... you're 4th birthday party will be amazing!!!


2 comments:
It looks like she had a beautiful party nonetheless! We'll all make it up to her later!
Poor Emma ~ She takes after her grandma who also was sick for several birthday parties. Let's hope Emma limits herself to only one! LOVE the decorations!!!
Post a Comment