Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Visit to Coeur d'Alene!

On the Boardwalk at lake Coeur d'Alene



Grandma Cindi, Emma and Daddy


A sleepy Emma at the park


Emma ordering room service


Emma, Kicea and Brady waiting for the wedding to commence


Grandpa Gary and Emma in the chapel


We just got back from a visit to Coeur d'Alene- Ben's home town. We went for Ben's brother David's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding in an little church by the lake. Congratulations David and Kendra!!!! While we were there we also got to spend some time with family and friends. It was so great to see everyone and see were Benny grew up. Coeur d'Alene is a beautiful place and I am sure we will be visiting again sometime.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Look at her, my how she has grown! I love the pic of her and the other little kids watching her in amusement! How adorable! I am glad you had a nice time, sounds like fun! Yes, that is a beautiful area, I am sure it was wonderful to have a little family vacation. :)