Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy February!



Emma will be 15 months old this month! She has moved into her "big girl bed" and is handling it like a champ! We only had one day that I had to repeatedly put her back to bed! We have been coloring a lot, working with our wood puzzles to learn shapes and animals and just having fun! She is even walking all to way to our mailbox down the street and back with no help(just Mom walking right beside her)! She is getting tall and working on a few more teeth! So cute!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Now that is the BEST BIG GIRL bed I have ever seen! Wowee!

Grandmashadowcat said...

A big girl bed, yea! Emma, can you slow down a little bit? You're growing way too fast.

Josh and Tiff Roundy said...

Wow I can't believe she is already in a big girl bed. Let me know how it all works out for you. We didn't put Arlie in one till she turned two and very soon after that she quit napping for me. I think she realized she can get up and play. So good luck hopefully it works out better for you. BTW she looks so cute with her little harmonica. Arlie loves hers too. She does pretty good on it for her age!