

.jpg)
A lot of you have been asking about Delightful Decadence- my at home "hobby" and what I have been doing lately- so here are some pictures. The Giant Cupcakes are huge- the equivalent of 36 standard cupcakes. The purple one was made for my neighbors birthday and the butterfly cupcake for a BBQ at JJ and Shelly's house. The bottom cake was made for a graduation party. I custom made the hat and lettering as well as the butterflies on the giant cupcake. I have also been making some cupcakes- my last order was for a boys baby shower- I made white chocolate cupcakes with blue buttercream icing (made to look like waves) and custom chocolate "rubber duckies" on top. They were really cute!
2 comments:
Holy Cow, now THAT's a cupcake!What beautiful creations you make - especially that beautiful blue-eyed one.
wow chels those cakes look awesome!! I wish we lived close by so you could make Arlie's b-day cakes just like your mom did for me when I was a kid. They are so cute! You may have to teach me a thing or two sometime.
Love ya!
Post a Comment